CWR's NEW AIO Ultra Ceramic Countertop Water Filter with Metalgon Triple Water Filter unit can remove greater amounts of Chloramine, Chlorine, Pharmaceuticals, THMs and HAAs, Fluoride and numerous heavy metals. A revolutionary technology that has just been released!
When special toxic contaminants are present in your drinking water supply, additional protective filters can remove a large range of toxic contaminants. Each filter is customizable to your specific water filtration needs combined with our Ultra-Ceramic to remove a wide variety of toxic contaminants:
- Fluoride/ Heavy Metal Reduction Filter: Removes the toxic chemical Fluoride to almost non detectable levels, as well as heavy metals such as: Aluminium, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Silver, and Zinc.
- Alkalizing Filter: Safely raises the pH of your water by infusing natural minerals into your drinking water supply. Perfect for use where water is acidic or after Reverse Osmosis Systems. Helps improve your celllular phsiology and resistance.
- VOC (Volatile Organic Chemicals) Filters: Removes Volatile Organic Chemicals and HAAs (Haloacetic Acid), which are toxic by-products of the chlorine disinfection process that can potentially cause extreme health problems. Utilizing a stronger blend of coconut based activated carbon media, the filter can remove chlorine at 90% and VOC's at >95% for up to 500 gallons.
- Sediment Reduction: For areas with higher sediment, the Sediment pre-filter is perfect at removing larger particles that may clog up your ceramic filter. The Sediment pre-filter is rated to remove 95% of particualtes at 0.5 microns to ensure that your ceramic filter can perform at maximum capacity.
- Nitrate Filter Reduction: Nitrates are most commonly used as fertilizers. Once taken into the body, nitrates convert into nitrites which are toxic to your body and could potentially cause serious ilnness. This is especially harmfull to infants below 6 months of age.
The Ultra-Ceramic+ Metalgon filter has increased efficiency in removing bacteria, parasites and chloramine. To accomplish this better filtration, the flow rate is slower to allow more contact time with the carbon and ceramic.This unit is not recommended for areas with high sediment.
- Sub-Micron Particulate Reduction @ 0.3 Microns
- Enhanced Parasite and Bacteria Removal
- Reduced Turbidity and Bad Taste
- Easy to clean and replace filters
- Affordable replacement filters
- Durable Polypropylene Housing
- Ceramic Filter meets NSF Standard 42
- Bacteriostatic to inhibit re-growth of bacteria
- THM and HAA Reduction
- Chlorine reduction
Replacing Filters: Looking for replacement filters? <click here>
- Filters should be replaced every 6-12 months for maximum contaminant reduction. Cleaning the filter pro-longs the life of the filter and reduces operational costs.
- Replacement Ultra-Ceramic: RF-IMPUCB
- Replacement Upgrade Filters: ( only 2 filters are chosen; dependent upon upgrade filters selected.)
- Fluoride/ Heavy Metal Filter: RF-IMPB2
- Alkalizer Fitler: RF-IMPCAL
- VOC (Volatile Organic Chemical Filter): RF-CB5
- Sediment Filter: POU-RFCLR10
- Nitrate Filter: RF-IMPNIT