Peek Into Our Client Base
-Supply the Peace Corps with Gravity Filtration units to make potable water in any condition. 5 Year contract to supply their remote posts world wide.
-Supplied portable air filtration units to residents of New York City under special FEMA voucher reimbursement program after 9/11 attacks.
-Supplied Mobile Negative Pressure Isolation Room air purifiers to hospitals under HRSA National Bioterrorism Hospital Preparedness Program (NBHPP) to upgrade hospitals' capabilities as part of a federal disaster preparedness program in case of a biological or chemical terrorist action.
Partial List of CWR's Customers
- -Hippocrates Health Institute
- -American Enviromental Health Foundation
- -Northup Gruman Mission Systems
- -United States Postal Service
- -Oklahoma Dept. Of Human Services
- -United States E.P.A.
- -Mayo Clinic
- -V.A. Medical Center-San Francisco
- -Phillips Publishing, LLC
- -Cordis Corporation
- -Patrick AFB, Florida
- -Memorial Sloan Kettering
- -State University of New York
- -Christus St. John Hospital
- -North Shore University Hospital System
- -American Environmental
- -St. Peters Hospital
- -Camcare Health Corp.
- -University of Southern California
- -American Airlines
- -Agora Publishing, Inc.
- -Johnson & Johnson Corp.
- -Texas Dept. of State Health Services
- -Rowan University
Company Designations: -Woman-Owned, Small Business-Cage Code: 1EZV2 DUNS: 832307839-NAICS Codes: 333411, 335211, 325412, 333319, 332913, 332999, and 339113.-Government Credit Cards Accepted
For any questions or additional information, please contact CWR at (772)-919-8702 or click here.